Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another short film idea added to the pile


I've been collating my ideas for short films in a file this year and this morning I had 35 in total. Have to say, I'm pretty happy with that number. I don't force it, I just let the ideas come naturally and then jot them down. If I'm really taken with an idea though, I'll immediately write it into a script.

As of this afternoon I now have 36 ideas. Clifton and I were catching up and talking film and he said he wanted to shoot an action sequence soon to work on that style of shooting. We both agreed that we should somehow turn that shoot idea into a film, and what do you know, within less than a minute a new script idea was born.

Stay tuned for 'A Fatal Mistake'; we'll no doubt shoot it within a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment